Sunday, November 18, 2007

Day 18

It's like this:
  • I have been awake since 3:00 AM and up since 4:00 AM. The second night of insomnia.
  • I spent over three hours researching arcane Victorian customs and old London streets.
  • I have made strange conjectures and connections between the archetypes of Robert Graves and the characters of Charles Dickens.
  • I had a rehearsal today that lasted from 9:00 to 5:00 with what amounted to one 20 minute break for lunch.
  • I have been on my feet for most of it.
  • We open on Friday (more info later for you curious lot).
  • I have driven home in traffic.
  • I have bought food for dinner.
  • I have cuddled my daughter
  • I have cooked said dinner.
  • I have knitted a tiny bit.
  • I cuddled my daughter some more.
  • There was a weak fruity rum drink in there somewhere that went straight to my head.
  • Everyone else in the house (including my friend, Kathi, who is spending weekends with us during the run) is fast asleep.
  • Even the cats.
  • I need to go to bed.
  • I need to post.
  • My brain meats are toast.
I am grateful for:
  • Chocolate.
  • And people that appreciate me, because let me tell you, I got so many compliments and encouragement on my work and characterizations today that I am walking about a foot off the ground.
I am for bed.

No comments: