Monday, October 09, 2006

Lethargy

Can't seem to wake up today. Mojo is sick of me complaining how tired I am. My mother is worried about my health. I'm just...tired.

Is this supposed to still be happening? I haven't slept since my second trimester and Arabis is 16 months old. I am even tempted to try and transition her into the crib (which she's never slept in since we co-sleep). I am aware of her movements at night and so sleep very lightly as a result. I am even thinking about going back on the Adderall (ADD meds). Although with my chemistry, I used to be able to take a 30mg Adderall tablet and go to sleep, so I don't know if it'll help at all.

In other news, Arabis is turning into a St. Bernard puppy. She drools constantly and has taken to biting my shoes. I'm not kidding. I have teeth marks in the heels of my flip flops. This morning she took a healthy bite out of one of my plastic Halloween skulls. And she's begun chasing the cats. If she starts to sprout a tail, we're doomed.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hope you get some much needed rest. We have a puppy too in our house. He bites everything, including furniture legs. Not to scare you, but she probably has some more teeth ready to pop out, that could be why she is biting on everything.